I had fun creating my daughter’s bedroom look.
- Painted wall Sherwin Williams Naval color.
- Made red oak headboard using french cure + hand scraping + dark walnut stain
- Amy selected the bedding.
- Created a Rorschach Ink Blog on 500 lbs. water color paper.
- Added in some lamps and night stands from Ikea.
- Created a unique wire hanging system for the painting. (Shhhhh…those are actually toilet paper holders but you can’t tell and no one but you knows.)
- Building a wardrobe but not finished yet.